Updated: May 11, 2020
Hello, Anchored4Life Family.
We hope everyone is safe and healthy as we continue to fight the spread of COVID-19, and our thoughts and prayers are with all Americans who are negatively impacted by this pandemic. Since our latest update, the Department of Defense continues to maintain a protective posture by reducing travel and in person activities. Anchored4Life fully supports and will comply with this directive to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 and protect the children of our Service Members and Civilians.
Since our last update, Anchored4Life has made significant progress is creating a virtually enabled training that we are excited to implement immediately. We feel that virtual training is an amazing way to continue delivering the Anchored4Life message and skills.
We are going to reach out first to schools with whom we postponed in-person trainings, so these programs do not fall too far behind. Next, we intend to begin scheduling additional locations. Our team will personally reach out to each school/CYP to coordinate a date that meets your schedule.
In addition to virtual training, Anchored4Life will continue to deliver the high-quality offerings listed below to assist the Anchored4Life family.
- An E-Learning webinar series focused on exploring our transition topics and offering practical life skills through family activities.
- Ongoing support through focused monthly support videos, weekly inspirational quotes, and various service projects highlighting the positive impact of Anchored4Life.
- Full access to the Anchored4Life website and online materials.
- Direct access to our team of trainers to support your Club during these uncertain times.
- COVID-19 has changed our world, but Anchored4Life is committed to helping every child of a Service Member or Civilian master the strong, resilient transition skills that will be the foundation to overcoming this pandemic.